AUTO CPAP Machine
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
What conditions is Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP used for?
- Sleep Apnea
Specifications for Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP
- Pressure range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Ramp time: =0 to 30 to 45 min (5- minute increments)
- Starting ramp pressure: 4 cm H2O to CPAP Pressure (CPAP); 4cm H2O to Min Pressure (Auto CPAP)
- Humidification: Fixed, adaptive
- Tubing: 15 mm flexible re-useable
- Mask fit check: Airflow to the mask and displays if leaks are detected or proper fit is detected
- Noise: 26 dBa
- Filters: Darker blue filter (reusable), lighter blue (disposable)
- Therapy Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy
- Application: Personal at home, clinical, hospital
- Electrical Requirements: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Humidifier and Mask: Optional (at extra cost)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- What is in the box ? (for sale): Auto CPAP Machine, SD card, User manual, carrying case, 2 year Warranty, power cord, power supply
Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP is a comfortable device for the patients with sleep apnea. This is a user friendly device which embraces users’ care with confidence. It is a modern auto CPAP machine. The device has OptiStart technology and sophisticated pressure relief.
The auto function of this device helps to overcome each panic episode by allowing pressure delivered to vary in accordance with the required pressure. It has a sleek design which does not make your bedroom very boring. In-built light sensor of the DreamStation helps to detect the ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
The device is facilitated with SmartRamp through which constant lower pressure is maintained until the device detects the requirement of more pressure. The average pressure is monitored by Opti-Start and initiates therapy at that pressure. Heated humidifier water chamber can be accessed from top of the machine which makes it easier to remove, fill and replace in the CPAP.
Along with built-in bluetooth it also has built-in cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity options.